From September 2020 on, Slávka Zámečníková is going to join the ensemble of the Vienna State Opera.
New DVD of Jean Philippe Rameaus opera Hippolyte et Aricie from the Berlin State Opera has been released. You can hear Slávka Zámečníková as a Huntress under Simon Rattle with the Freiburg Baroque Orchestra.
- Freiburg Baroque Orchestra & State Opera Choir
- Simon Rattle (Conductor)
- Anna Prohaska (Aricie)
- Magdalena Kožená (Phèdre)
- Elsa Dreisig (Diane)
- Sarah Aristidou (La Grande Pretresse, Une matelone)
- Slávka Zámečníková (Chasseresse)
- Serena Sáenz Molinero (Une bergère)
- Reinoud Van Mechelen (Hippolyte)
- Gyula Orendt (Thésée)
- Peter Rose (Pluto/Jupiter)
- Roman Trekel (Tisiphone)
- Linard Vrielink, Arttu Kataja, Jan Martini (Parque)
- Stage – Olafur Elíasson
Congratulations on the big success at the Neue Stimmen Singing Competition !
More than 1500 singers participated at this years prestigious international competition Neue Stimmen, 42 of them made it to the final rounds in Gütersloh and Slávka was one of the 10 who could take part at the grand final. Her outstanding performance of Mozart’s Donna Anna and Charpentier´s Louise made her win the 3rd Prize. Congratulations !!!
Listen to her final performance of Mozart´s aria of Donna Anna – Non mi dir (Le nozze di Figaro)
Congratulations on winning the 3rd Prize !
More than 1100 participants applied for one of the most prestigious competitions worldwide, about 160 were selected to take part at the final rounds and only 15 managed it to the finals. At the final concert Slávka Zámečníková presented aria of Louise ” Depuis le jour” by Gustave Charpentier.
1.Prize – Valeriia Savinskaia ( 21, Soprano, Russia )
2.Prize – Boikhutso Owen Metsileng ( 32, Tenor, South Africa )
3. Prize – Slávka Zámečníková ( 27, Soprano, Slovakia )